HOW IT WORKS
REGISTERING FOR A COURSE
- To view available courses, click the “courses” tab in the main menu.
- On the course overview page, click the “register now” button.
- Fill out the registration and payment information. Note that we offer both student and regular pricing—student pricing is reserved for those enrolled full- or part-time in an accredited educational institution. Students must register using a “.edu” address provided by their institution.
- After successfully submitting payment, you’ll be taken to the “My Courses” section.
TAKING A COURSE
- After registering for a course or signing in, go to the “My Courses” link. This will list all the courses for which you are enrolled.
- Select the lesson you want to take. You’ll be redirected to the corresponding lesson page.
- Watch the lesson, review the slides and take the test.
GET YOUR CERTIFICATE
- After successfully completing all the tests, you’ll get a downloadable certificate confirming your successfully completion of the course.
Privcap Academy is an online learning platform focused exclusively on training professionals interested in, or working in, the private capital markets. It is produced by Privcap Media, a digital media firm specializing in editorial and marketing services for the private capital markets community.
We offer both student and regular pricing. To qualify for student pricing, you must register using a “.edu” email address issued by your institution.
All classes are online and on-demand. They are available 24/7.
Our instructors are seasoned private equity professionals with extensive practical industry experience.
To ask a question, you can click here send an email here and we’ll get you an answer as soon as possible.
Courses are self paced. Individuals lessons range from 10-30 mins.
No, but lessons are meant to be taken sequentially. And you cannot earn a certificate without taking and passing all the tests in the course.
DON’T SEE YOUR QUESTION ANSWERED? CONTACT PRIVCAP
Have a general question about Privcap or an issue with the site? Submit the form below or call us at 855-PRIVCAP.